Subject: Draft Errata document for the XACML 2.0 core specification

I decided it was time to have a version of the XACML 2.0 specification
document where we could collect the errors we find.  I don't think we've
found any in the two schemata, right?

I've drafted a pass at this and submitted it to the repository.  You can
find it in our "Work in Progress" list on the TC Home Page.  I included
the changes I made to replace references to the XQuery and XPath
Functions and Operators spec.

If anyone else has typos or other errors you have noticed, please submit
them.

We should probably discuss whether to make this a Working Draft and what
level of TC approval we want before changes are included.