Subject: registration of XACML 2.0 in the U.S. government EmergingTechnologyregistry

Colleagues,

The U.S. government maintains a web site for registration of "Emerging
Technologies" at http://et.gov: "The purpose of this site and process is
to facilitate the identification, discovery, and formation of
communities of practice (CoPs) around emerging technology (ET)
components and specifications of interest to government agencies."

SAML is already registered there, as is the AXESCON implementation of
XACML (http://axescon.com/ax2e/), but the XACML 2.0 standard itself is
not registered yet.

Unfortunately, the registration form is in XML, so it is not easily
readable :-), but I have attached a draft.  The schema is at
http://et.gov/ETgovSchema.xsd

Does anyone have additions or corrections, and does anyone object to my
submitting this to the OASIS XACML TC repository, and then registering
it at http://et.gov?