Subject: Typos in delegation profile

These comments came in through the comments list. They are typos and I
will correct them in the next draft.

Thanks to Li XiaoFeng for noticing and letting us know.

Best regards,
Erik

--- Begin Message ---
Dear XACML CommitteeŁ¬

During reading XACML Administration Policy Draft 11, I found some confused things. It would be typewriting errors.

In line 519, "If there is no Effect(notice here) attribute in the target <Delegates> element, then..." should be "If there is no Decision(notice here) attribute in the target <Delegates> element, then...".
The same errors occur in followings.

In 387 line, the sentence is :
"The <IndirectDelegate>(notice here) element is of *DecisionType* type, which is a restriction of the *xs:string* type, with the following permitted content:"
I think it should be:"The <Decision>(notice here) element is of *DecisionType* type, which is a restriction of the *xs:string* type, with the following permitted content:"

Best Regards

Li XiaoFeng
Email:xiaofeng03@iscas.cn   lxf@is.iscas.ac.cn
Department:LOIS,Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address:4# South Fourth Street, Zhong Guan Cun, Beijing,P.R. CHINA

2006-07-25
--- End Message ---