Subject: Issue 24 reopened

All,

I have given issue 24 some more thoughts after some discussion with a
colleague of mine and I think that the feature that was included in the
delegation draft as a result of this issue is not useful. I have added
some more text explaining it:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/IssuesList

Unless someone can think of a reason for having a target that will match
both access and administrative requests (except the empty target of
course), I suggest we do no include such a feature.