Subject: Work related to generalization of XACML

All,

As I mentioned eariler, we had a student here at SICS looking into how
to generalize XACML so it can, in addition to Permit and Deny, also
return "Possible with explicit override". He used obligations to do it,
so it is related to the recent work, mostly by Bill and Michiharu, on
combination of obligations.

His work is available online now at:

http://www.dsv.su.se/research/seclab/pages/msckththeses-en.html

thesis number: No 2006-x-412