Subject: Re: [xacml] Attribute categories.

I think this is a mistake in the new attribute categories schema.  There
should be an element corresponding to <Subjects>, <Resources>, ... that
identifies a category under which the enclosed groupings fall.  Then
there should be an element corresponding to <Subject>, <Resource>, ...
that identifies a specific instance of an entity in that category to
which all the enclosed <Match> elements must apply.

Fixing this mistake will be necessary for backwards compatibility, and
also to retain functionality for specifying groupings of attributes that
must apply to a specific entity.