Subject: Re: [xacml] Attribute categories.

Hi Daniel,

I did not mean to imply that we would still have <SUBJECTS>, <SUBJECT>,
..., but that corresponding abstractions are needed: groups of targets
that fall within a single category, and single instances of a target in
that category to which multiple matches must apply.

So, building on your example, here is what would be needed, with the
<Target> itself implying a conjunctive match of the enclosed
<DisjunctiveMatch> elements:

<Target>
    <DisjunctiveMatch CategoryId="..:a">
       <ConjunctiveMatch>