Subject: New release of the XACML References and products list

Colleagues,

Next week I hope to issue an update to the XACML References document,
which includes papers, articles, presentations, products, deployments,
architectures, etc. using XACML in a significant way.  The current list
is at http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/xacmlRefs.html

If there are any references that XACML TC members or observers would
like to have added to the list, please get them to me before Monday 8
January 2007.  Products using XACML are particularly of interest, since
it is often difficult for me to find those using Google or the IEEE and
ACM digital library searches.