Subject: Re: [xacml] Behavior of deny-overrides

I believe Barth and Mitchell made the same comments about EPAL's
"First-Applicable" rule in one or both of the two following papers:

# Adam Barth and John C. Mitchell. Enterprise Privacy Promises and
Enforcement. In WITS 2005: Proceedings of the 2005 ACM Workshop on
Issues in the Theory of Security. 2005.
# Adam Barth, John C. Mitchell, and Justin Rosenstein. Conflict and
Combination in Privacy Policy Languages. In WPES 2004: Proceedings of
the 2004 ACM Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society. 2004.