Subject: RE: [xacml] presentation given at RSA 2007 meeting

It may be more efficient to at least begin the discussion of these items
on the list. In some cases, these issues were discussed in the past and
what you see in the spec is the result. This is not to imply that we can
not reconsider the situation, especially as the membership of the TC has
changed substantially over the last two years.

I propose to look through you slides and start a distinct email thread
for each of the points your presentation raises. Please let me know if I
omit anything or if I have misinterpreted your points.

Hal

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/22335/RS
A-