Subject: Re: [xacml] RE: I will be attending the F2F through a bridge

Hal,

I am working to have a phone line available in the room, and will provide my bridge number in advance of the meeting.

In what manner a teleconference is f2f I'm anxious to learn.   ;-}

~r

Ron Williams
Sr. Enterprise Architect, Security and Privacy
IBM Software Group - Tivoli Security
ron.williams@us.ibm.com

"Hal Lockhart" <hlockhar@bea.com>

02.21.07 05:57 PM

"Abbie Barbir" <abbieb@nortel.com>, <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[xacml] RE: I will be attendind the F2F through a bridge

I understand from IBM that there will be no dial in access to the room.

Hal

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature