Subject: Re: [xacml] The <ResourceContent> element again

Erik,

I did not understand why "It is a functional requirement that the
<AttributeSelector> searches the request for the id elements."  I can
understand that the XPath expression in the AttributeSelector may
reference the id element, but that is not a functional requirement for
AttributeSelector, just the meaning of the XPath expression.