Subject: Re: [xacml] WS-XACML on agenda for F2F

Jamie and Dee,

I would be happy to create a webinar from my WS-XACML presentation, but
I would rather create the webinar separately after the XACML F2F.  At
that time, I will have a better idea of what requires additional
explanation, and can also take into account changes in direction that
may occur as a result of the F2F.