Subject: F2F Agenda DRAFT #1

Here is my first cut at the agenda. I am looking for prioritization and
clarification from the TC, so please consider all entries tentative. If
possible I would like to begin assigning specific Issues to each time
bucket (in order of perceived complexity).

I have proposed 9:00am - 5:00pm with a half hour for lunch as the formal
time.

DAY 1
--------
9:00-12:00 Delegation & Administration Issues

12:00 - 12:30 Lunch

12:30 - 1:30 WS-XACML Presentation

1:30 - 2:00 Conformance Discussion

2:00 Checkpoint

2:15 - 4:00 Delegation & Administration Issues

4:00 - 5:00 PEP/PDP Discussion
        Policy Inputs
	Closely coupled PEP/PDP
	Policy Provisioning
	Advertising supported policy inputs

6:30 Dinner
IBM has graciously offered to host dinner the first evening.

DAY 2
---------
9:00 - 11:30 Delegation & Administration Issues

11:30 - 12:00   Update on SAML Profile

12:00 - 12:30 Lunch

12:30 Checkpoint

12:45 - 1:15 A Chat on Obligations