Subject: Re: [xacml] F2F Location

Correct so we all meet at building 904 (lobby) as the setup is much like
BEA where employees with badges are need to get into the other buildings

             "Hal Lockhart"
             <hlockhar@bea.com
                                       <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>
             03/12/2007 09:15                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [xacml] F2F Location

I believe the following is correct. I am trying to confirm with Tony.

Go to building 904 to sign in at security office. (see attached)

The meeting will be in the Texas Star room in building 908 - second
floor I think.

Hal
(See attached file: ibmaustin2.gif)

ibmaustin2.gif