Subject: Call for Obligations

As we explore ways to create a model for handling more complex Obligation
combinations it will be very helpful to gather Use Cases and/or
descriptions of Obligations that are (or are planned to be) used in the
field. This will help us create Obligation Categories and from that
hopefully develop a model that will be both flexible and deterministic in
combining the slippery little things.

Please post your contributions to the list or email me directly if you
aren't able to post to the list. All input is welcome.

thanks