Subject: Re: [xacml] Re: [xacml-demo-tech] Re: [xacml] Re: [xacml-demo-tech] Meta data

since there is so much in play now with the interop nothing will be
final for some time. perhaps the best approach is for me to post a
simple version for those things i have been thinking of. once meat
has been grown on the XACMLPDPConfig bones we can modify as needed.
i am by no means  wed to my schematic tinkerings ;)

thanks