Subject: XACML 3.0 - Change Conjunctive/Disjunctive to AllOf/AnyOf?

Hi all,

I'd like to propose that the new ConjunctiveMatch and DisjunctiveMatch
elements in XACML v3.0 be changed to AllOf and AnyOf respectively.

I think this is both clearer to understand, and is more consistent with the
style other specifications such as WS-Policy.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Forster
Software Engineer
Australia Development Lab - Tivoli Gold Coast
(O) +61 07 5552 4051