Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes of XACML TC Meeting 16 August 2007

Hi All,

Below is the URL to the blog entry I posted a few weeks ago
which I plan to use as a guideline to putting together the
whitepaper. Note the links on the entry go to Burton requirements,
the Interop doc, etc. As well, the 2nd half of the entry describes
a first assessment of the results at a qualitative level:

      http://blogs.oracle.com/identityprivacy/2007/07/09#a63

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome.

    Thanks,
    Rich