Subject: Re: [xacml] Comments on admin spec aka delegation profile

Hi Erik,

I am just starting to go thru your comments, but fyi, the core version
I am looking at is xacml-3.0-core-spec-wd-04-en.doc from
the wd4 zip file. The sections are 5.13 <Policy> the one line expl of
PolicyIssuer. Since this is under the Policy section, why
does it say "policy set" and not "policy"? 1966, 1968 are in
5.5 <Target>.

    Thanks,
    Rich