Subject: RSA 2008

Hi,

I spoke with Sampo and Symlabs is also interested in the InterOp Demo at RSA if we extend the scenerio. So, now it seems we have:

Oracle

Sun

Axiomatics

Symlabs

Securent

IBM

I am getting a lot of pushback from RSA, so I think our window of opportunity is closing unless we come up with a compelling scenario today or tomorrow! Please, if we want to move forward, I need something to work with ASAP.

Tony,

Could you pull together some of the ideas we discussed in Barcelona for the group?

Thanks so much!

Best,

Dee