Subject: Groups - xacml-3.0-rbac-v1-spec-wd-01-en.doc uploaded

This updates the RBAC profile to 3.0.

The changes are very straightforward. It's basically just renaming elements
and attributes to the new schema.

The 2.0 version of the RBAC profile contained text about how to apply it to
XACML 1.0 and 1.1. I removed all references to XACML 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 in
this version since I figured that the 2.0 version of the profile will work
for those who use XACML 2.0. There is nothing new functionally in this
update to 3.0, so there is no point to also include the 2.0 implementation,
which would just confuse everything.

I removed those terms from the terminology list which are defined in the
core spec. I thought it is better to not duplicate those. I should make the
same change for those terms for the other profiles.

I have not fixed all the formatting since I need to convert it to the new
OASIS template anyway. I will do the template conversion as a separate
update in order to make the technical changes more visible in this diff.

 -- Erik Rissanen

The document named xacml-3.0-rbac-v1-spec-wd-01-en.doc has been submitted
by Erik Rissanen to the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language
(XACML) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/document.php?document_id=26293