Subject: Re: [xacml] TC Meeting 6 December 2008

I would also like to bring up issue 87, which was discussed at the last
meeting. I have done some additional work on it since then:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200711/msg00012.html

If I am right, I suggest that I update the 2.0 errata and the 3.0
working draft to fix the suspected typo.