Subject: XACML tech list and archives

Hi,
Can you access http://www.oasis-open.org/members/admin_tools/ and
http://www.oasis-open.org/kmlm/admin/list?list_name=xacml-demo-tech&referrin
g_url=/members/admin_tools? I don't know if members can go directly to that
page or not as I am a systems admin. If not, here is the list of people on
the XACML tech list. This is a silly exercise, in that if you receive this
email, you are not having problems...duh. The archives are listed at
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-demo-tech/. Let me know if you
would like to be taken off of this list.
Thanks,
Dee

Andreas Sjholm
andreas@axiomatics.com