Subject: Re: [xacml] The context node of hierarchical resources

Hello again,

I just realized that we must change this as I suggest since it won't
work otherwise.

The context nodes specified in the hierarchical resource profile must be
the same as the context node specified for the xpath functions in core,
or otherwise the xpath functions won't match the hierarchical resources.

We should change this both for the 2.0 errata and for 3.0.