Subject: Re: [xacml] FW: InterOp and Attribute Identifiers? - Re: [xacml-users]OASIS XACML InterOp Demo, RSA 2008, San Francisco, California, USA, April7-11 2008

Yuri,

You should not use the oasis namespace. That's for us. :-) You might
collide into something in the future.

If you own a piece of the urn: namespace, that would be fine I guess.
Personally, I wouldn't just make up an urn with my own name in it. The
list of registered namespaces seem to be here:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/urn-namespaces

So, I suggest that you use an URL which you own.