Subject: Re: [xacml] TC Call question

One issue which I would like to have decided is the xpath categorization
issue:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200803/msg00002.html

And there are a number of issues on the issues list which are "Pending
review" and could be decided.

I would prefer to have the call so we can make these decisions, but if
nobody have had any time to think about the issues, I suppose there
won't be any decisions anyway.

Are we going to cancel the call in two weeks from now as well? It's
during the actual interop. If so, the next call would be a month away.