Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes 5 June 2008 TC Meeting

Craig Forster wrote:
>>> While this is being considered for V3 the TC agrees to remove
>>>
>     the Errata [re]definitions (dayTimeDuration, yearMonthDuration)
>
> What exactly has been removed here?  The change of the DataType URIs as
> well?

I think the agreement was to change back the identifiers to the original
ones, but we keep the updated references to the final XPath 2.0
specification. It appears that what we are referencing in the XPath
specifiation has not been changed between the draft and the final
version, though I have not checked this carefully yet.

For 3.0 we will possibly change the identifiers since they are in the
W3C namespace, but appear not to have been officially defined by W3C and
the XACML TC should not make definitions in the W3C namespace.