Subject: RE: [xacml] Issues #71 and #76 (multi-categories)

After reviewing this issue I see no way to get the functionality I wanted without introducing bags or bags or a solution of equal complexity. I now agree with Erik that the benefits of this are not worth the additional complexity.

I suppose that if someone really needed to deal with multiple intermediaries, codebases or receivers, they could create additional subject category identifiers, e.g. intermediary1, intermediary2, ...

I now agree we should close both issues without action. Erik, thank you for the time you have put into it.

Hal