Subject: Re: [xacml] Minutes of XACML TC mtg: 3-Jul-08

All,

There is a small error in the minutes. I think we decided to adopt the
proposals made on

  Security considerations for the access-permitted function
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200806/msg00044.html

and

  Issue 89, Adding a description element
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200806/msg00047.html

But the minutes do not state the decisions were made.

Best regards,
Erik