Subject: Re: [xacml] Proposal for List Policies

Hal,

It says that the "PDP SHOULD return a list of policies". Wouldn't it be
better to say that the feature is optional, but if a PDP implements it,
it "MUST" return the list. Whether a PDP supports the feature or not
could be published in a metadata document. (Which I hope we can provide
a profile for once we wrap up core.)

/Erik