Subject: Re: [xacml] Re: Combining algorithm combining orders

I am not sure I am following your logic.    In this case a combining
algorithm does make a prescribed decision, and it is DENY, so clearly
it can be made.   It is not an arbitrary choice at all - it seems
like a very reasonable behavior for a whole lot of use cases.

What we really need is a normative way to define interchangeable
combining algorithms - for example using some language, like XQuery.

Daniel;