Subject: Re: [xacml] Re: Combining algorithm combining orders

Yes, your use case is a very valid use case, but it is handled better by
a PEP bias (which is part of the XACML specification). Since there are
potentially multiple levels of policy combining, flipping an
indeterminate to a deny at a lower level might lead to propagation of
the deny to the top level, while an indeterminate could have been
discarded by a definite result at a higher level.