Subject: Re: [xacml] Re: Combining algorithm combining orders

I actually believe that PEP bias is a bad idea in general.   PEP
should be regarded as untrusted.

How would deny be propagated to a higher level if this is a Permit
override?

I guess we should possibly add another version of that algorithm, but
I do not think that the current one is erroneous.

Daniel.