Subject: Re: [xacml] Re: Combining algorithm combining orders

Alternatively, if you don't like the PEP bias concept, you can have
final top level of combining in the PDP where you convert any
indeterminate to deny by means of a deny overrides algorithm. But the
permit overrides algorithm in itself should not have this bias. It's a
tool for policy writers, which should be applicable to multiple use
cases, depending on how it is used.