Subject: XACML profiles for 3.0

All,

I have posted current versions of most "classic" profiles and the
delegation profile. There are no open issues on these and they are up to
date with 3.0 core.

The profiles are

- administration (delegation)
- hierarchical
- multiple
- privacy
- rbac

The DSIG and SAML profiles are not included in here yet. The SAML
profile still needs some changes and the DSIG refers to the SAML
profile, so I did not include that either.

Other profiles such as metadata, obligation families, etc, still need a
lot of work.

Best regards,