Subject: Re: [xacml] Obligations in Rules?

Personally, I think that if we take this step--for the Use Cases I
have seen given--we should reconsider the term Obligation. I have been
a huge proponent of "more expressive" decisions, but I don't not think
it makes sense to extend the definition of what an Obligation is to
solve this.  "Reasons for a decision" are informational and have
nothing to do with the original intent or definition of an Obligation.

This is not to say that I disagree with the mechanism, I just think
that overloading the term Obligation will not benefit interoperability
or clarity in the policies.