Subject: Re: [xacml] Multiple Decison Request Proposal

Hi Hal,

I think this looks good.

I think it is a good idea to separate this functionality from the old
multiple resource. I'm not sure if we need a separate document for it. A
separate chapter in the existing profile might be good enough. We
already have several modes of multiple requests there.

I think the <Request> element should be called something else, and this
could have its own schema. Maybe "<MultiRequest>"?

We need to specify how this interacts with the old multirequest format
in a PDP which implements both. It's quite simple really. The
<MultiRequest> will be preprocessed by the PDP into multiple
<xacml:Request>, and each such will be further processed to handle old
style multiple requests. Each <xacml:Request> will evaluate into a
single <xacml:Response>, which may contain multiple <xacml:Result> from
the old multiple resource profile.

Best regards,
Erik