Subject: Re: [xacml] Attribute validity times

David,

XACML is currently based entirely on a model where only the current,
valid attributes are presented to the PDP for each particular decision.
It is assumed that the PEP/context handler has already validated the
attributes.

If your policy requirement is that an attribute be valid, for instance,
many countries require that a passport is valid for at least six months
before they let you into the country, you can model this with a specific
attribute, like a "passport validity end date" in this case.