Subject: Minutes 12 February 2009 TC meeting - upd w attendance

Time: 10:00 am EDT
Tel: 512-225-3050 Access Code: 65998

Proposed Agenda for 12-Feb-09 TC Meeting:

10:00 - 10:05 Roll Call & Approve Minutes

    Voting Members

	Erik Rissanen  	Axiomatics AB
	Bill Parducci 	Individual
	Rich Levinson 	Oracle Corporation
	Hal Lockhart 	Oracle Corporation
	Anil Saldhana 	Red Hat
	Darran Rolls 	SailPoint Technologies
	Seth Proctor 	Sun Microsystems
	John Tolbert 	The Boeing Company
	Duane DeCouteau 	Veterans Health Administration
	David Staggs 	Veterans Health Administration

    Members

	Anil Tappetla 	Cisco Systems, Inc.

5 February 2009 TC Meeting Minutes
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200902/msg00004.html

  minutes approved no objection

10:05 - 10:15 Administrivia

"deprecation terminology" investigation:
Erik posted agreed approach in XACML core WD8 (below)
Hal was going to try to get more info: ITU-T etc.

 Hal: no more info, but we are going ahead w wording

Two new xacml events: calls for presentations:
European Identity Conference 2009 (EIC): 5-8 May 2009 Munich, Germany
European e-ID Management Conference: 25-26 June 2009 London, England
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200902/msg00007.html

 Hal: 2 presentations in Europe

pam_xacml added to TC home page
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml#other
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200812/msg00004.html

 Anil S. - has stuff on PAM as well

Subversion live now live at Oasis
Bill to report on conformance test progress there
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200901/msg00071.html

 Hal: trying to get procedures clarified; not going to make
   rules change for informative docs this year. We will just
   put conformance tests there for now.

10:15 - 11:00 Issues
[Documents posted]
XACML 3.0 Core WD 8 uploaded by Erik:
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200902/msg00003.html

   Erik: major new: combining algs, advice
   Hal: advice and obls appear in same place, obls are mandatory
    to understand but not advice
   Erik: also both appear at the rule level

   Erik: only issue left on core is the multi-decision schema
    there is a comment on the combining (xacml-comments or
    xacml-user this morning)

[New Issues]

Product Data Sheet
 Already ref'd in References: http://www.soph-ware.com/products.html
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200902/msg00005.html
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27298/xacmlRefs-V1-84-1.htm#Products

Open Issues in SAML Profile
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200902/msg00006.html

    see details of issue actions, resolutions in copy of email below:

RBAC Profile
 Darran follow-up to discussion in last week's minutes:
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200902/msg00008.html

  Darran: address isat rules

  Hal: not aware of any general REA architecture; our rbac profile
    has free floating pieces.

  Rich: examples - should use existing profile capabilities, if
    new fcns reqd that may be issue

  Erik: doesn't want new fcns to delay;

  Hal: sod? what why dropped?

  David: sod was demo'd

  Erik: dynamic separation is where issue comes in.

  Darran: examples within current scope ok to move ahead.
    adding more info in examples

  Rich: line 147-149 of v2.0 says sod not addressed; also
    section 3 does talk about REA.

  Darran: final point in email -
  David: in US realm; certification committee looking at archs for rbac,
    can be proposed to cochair on that committee as well.

[carryover from previous meetings]
Hierarchical profile
 v3.0 Hierarchical Resource Profile Proposal (wd-04)
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200901/msg00079.html
 Erik's example to incorporate:
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200901/msg00037.html
 hierarchical node id datatype (xacml-comment):
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200901/msg00056.html
 question on hierarchical progenitor node (xacml-comment):
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200901/msg00004.html
 hierarchical examples Erik says are in conformance tests:
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-comment/200810/msg00003.html

Multiple Decison Request Proposal

 Erik still working on proposal.

Meeting adjourned: 11:04 AM ET

 SAML Profile email: w actions and resolutions annotated to
	all the issues raised: