Subject: Re: [xacml] Possible issue or editorial cleanup item - missing equalitypredicates, etc.

Hi Rich,

I think we discussed this some time ago. It's intentional since there
are pattern matching functions instead. And, yes, I also pointed out
that this means that the set functions are not defined for those data
types because of this, but I think this was not seen as a problem. I
don't recall the details of the discussion though, so I might be mistaken.

I don't understand your last question.

Best regards,
Erik