Subject: Re: [xacml] Possible issue or editorial cleanup item - missing equalitypredicates, etc.

Hi Rich,

I was referring to this thread:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200807/msg00021.html

The minutes of the TC call where we discussed the issue are here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200807/msg00026.html

I'm not sure how to read that, but I recall that we decided to not
introduce these equality functions. And since the set functions are
defined in terms of the equality functions, the set functions are also
undefined. I am pretty sure I pointed out this in the discussion, though
it's not recorded in the minutes. So the spec is right now as the TC has
decided.

Best regards,
Erik