Subject: Groups - XACML-drafts-14-April-2009.zip uploaded

New working drafts for CD consideration on Thursday.

Fixes two typos in the administration profile (in section 2.1.3). In the
previous zip file from April 5th, the

administration profile file name said WD 23, though the contents was 24. I
had forgot to rename the file. This one

contains WD 25.

Includes Rich's pseudo code in the hierarchical profile.

Fixes a namespace typo in the SAML profile. Hal and I agreed that since the
WS-Trust schema defines an extension

point which allows any content, we do not require a schema file for the
XACML profile of WS-Trust, so none is

included.

I have not updated all the other profiles so some of the cross references
between the documents are off by one

version number. I'll update that once we go CD.

Also, I did not update the namespace name in the SAML profile schemas, so
they still say WD 8.

 -- Erik Rissanen

The document named XACML-drafts-14-April-2009.zip has been submitted by
Erik Rissanen to the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language
(XACML) TC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=32060