Subject: Groups - XACML-3.0-cd-1.zip uploaded

XACML 3.0 and associated profiles CD 1.

I have removed all tracked changes. The changes are only to the metadata on
the front page and footers. I also removed comments. There were a few
comments marking out broken references, which I had not noticed. The broken
references are clearly visible in the text.

Also, we did not make motion to update the cross references between all the
profiles, so I have not changes them and they all still say various working
draft versions. We have to fix that later.

 -- Erik Rissanen

The document named XACML-3.0-cd-1.zip has been submitted by Erik Rissanen
to the OASIS eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) TC document
repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=32236