Subject: Re: [xacml] FW: [office] Groups - Open Document Format for OfficeApplications Document Controls Profile (09-06-26-proposal00079) uploaded

John,

The profile contains elements which contain multiple colons, such as
XML namespaces specification. See the syntax of qname here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml-names/#ns-qualnames

Is it typical of opendocument documents to not conform to this? Unless
everybody else is already doing this for a good reason, I think we
should conform to XML namespaces.