Subject: CD-1 issue #19: types of descendants

The issue number refers to the XLS-sheet found in this email:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200909/msg00013.html

The commenter says that it is unclear to what types of nodes
"descendants" refers and wants additional attributes in the request to
specify this.

The profile means all descendants, which should be clear since no
restriction is specified and I propose that we make no change.

Best regards,