Subject: CD-1 issue #22: profile identifier

The issue number refers to the XLS-sheet found in this email:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200909/msg00013.html

The commenter does not understand where the identifier is to be used.

The identifier is intended to identify the functionality of that
particular section of the multiple profile, as it says. It could be
meaningful as a metadata item in many different contexts.

However, I propose that we change this identifier to be
...:multiple-attributes-elements, since this is a better term than
...:multiple-resource-elements in 3.0, which does not have a <Resource>
element anymore.

Best regards,