Subject: Re: [xacml] CD-1 issue #31: acknowledgments

Attached are 2 documents. ack.txt is my first cut at the
acknowledgements and members.txt is the list of current voting members
(with editor annotation). A lot happens during the course of a release
of this magnitude so it is highly likely that I missed someone so
please looks this over and let me know if there are omissions.

thanks

EDITOR: Erik Rissanen, Axiomatics AB

Anil Saldhana, Red Hat
Bill Parducci, Individual
David Staggs, Veterans Health Administration
Duane DeCouteau, Veterans Health Administration
Gareth Richards, EMC Corporation
Hal Lockhart, Oracle Corporation
John Tolbert, The Boeing Company
Paul Tyson, Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
Rich Levinson, Oracle Corporation
Seth Proctor, Sun Microsystems
Vernon Murdoch, IBM

Abbie Barbir