Subject: Multipol Project

Another project using XACML.

Hal

-----Original Message-----
From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pim.vandereijk@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 9:35 AM
To: Harold Lockhart
Subject: FW: XACML

Hello Hal,

I've talked to Inaki Eguia about the Multipol which uses
XACML. He says one of the areas of innovation is that they
have a mapping between OWL and XACML.  In the TC archive
there is a recent reference to a similar idea:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200907/msg00026.h
tml Are there are any plans in the TC to work on this? I´ve
recommended them to join OASIS to discuss their ideas with
the TCs.

Pim

[...]