Subject: Re: [xacml] CD-1 issue #31: acknowledgments

Hi Bill,

I just noticed that I got the two files mixed up. My email reader was
showing them inline, without file names. I am included in the longer
list called ack.txt.

When you say "superset", do you mean that I should merge these two files
to get the final list?

Also I think Mary complained earlier that the acknowledgements section
in CD-1 mentions people no longer members of the TC, which was not
allowed, if I understood her right.

Thanks,
Erik